Thread: Remote Tuning
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2018, 10:33 AM   #21 (permalink)
cupcakez
Track Member

Drives: 2009-7AT-Base-Coup
cupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow85 View Post
I might just go seb with the remote road tuning. What you guys rekon?

And

None of yous said anything about Hal from Dynosty, I heard he is pretty good?
I know Seb is well known around here and there's no doubt you'd probably be happy with his tune.

Because of that, I would say try Eugene first -- the person with a Masters' in Computer Science, and who also works for one of the top American Aerospace engineering companies.

Think about it. Your ECU is a computer, wouldn't you want to try someone that has a masters' in computer science to tune your car / work on that part of it?

If anything, I would trust pretty much anyone with a masters' or higher in Computer Science engineering who also is deemed a Master ECUTek Tuner, and works for a top notch engineering company.

That's just my .02 cents though.

And if you don't like his tune, then write a review about it and let people know why you don't like it. That goes for anyone you get a tune from though, that way others can know about your experience with that person.

And then just go straight to Seb who you know can be trusted by various recommendations on here by various people!

I believe Sebz tune is $200 after all the gear is purchased, so it isn't much to be honest.

Give "ByThaBay" a call / text him.

He has very fast response times, as others have said; one of the reasons why Seb is very good is because his response times is very fast.
Well, so is ByThaBay's response time.

Text him, Email him, Facebook him, and he will also respond very quickly.

Good luck!
cupcakez is offline   Reply With Quote