View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 11:57 PM   #11 (permalink)
Reaper42
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: GetLucky370
Reaper42 is a splendid one to beholdReaper42 is a splendid one to beholdReaper42 is a splendid one to beholdReaper42 is a splendid one to beholdReaper42 is a splendid one to beholdReaper42 is a splendid one to behold

Have you truely driven the car with the syncro rev match? Even when I was driving off the lot with my Z, I was like eh cool but whatever I prob wont use it ever, yet now it NEVER comes off. Something about coming out of gear and coming up to a red light, and just flicking the shift knob to the left a couple times (like your makin sure its in Neutral) and the throttle beautifully blipping to 3k rpm quick..nothing beats that. Again, just like the seats, you can get A LOT of money selling the stock sport rims an upgraded tires it comes with, trust me those rims are hot and no one can get their hands on them unless they buy it off your Z. And the brakes...well the brakes are no where near track material, but they do finish off the look of your car instead of having breaks that look like they are off a stock mustang (and when your in motion, all people see are your break calipers, not your rims) Trust me, do the numbers, and it rly only comes out to $20 more a month, I bought my Z with sports package last may for invoice! You can pick up an 09 now with sports package for far less than that. And selling the upgraded parts will sport you TWICE as much money in order to fund your aftermarket parts! I bet you if you sold the rims right when you buy the car, brand new, you could get 3k easily for them. Dont you think thats worth the $20 bucks more a month for the sports package? (dont forget we havnt even TALKED about the front and rear spoiler and splash guards)

Trying to SAVE you money here man. If I would have went with a touring edition, I could get over a grand for those leather seats, the stock seats....I will be lucky if I get someone to pay $300-$400.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nextbesthing View Post
Eh, the syncro rev match not my cup of tea, I'm comfortable with my downshifts, the rims are nice but I'd rather spend 2k on a really nice set with tires and keep the winter setup, and the brakes, well they are badass but I'm not gonna be racing this, or driving like a total *******.

Don't get me wrong if money was not the object I would def, but in my current situation I do not think it is worth it
Reaper42 is offline   Reply With Quote