View Single Post
Old 05-30-2018, 10:07 AM   #11 (permalink)
Corsairprime
Base Member

Drives: 14 370Z Nismo GM 6MT
Corsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond repute

I have a 2014 Nismo. I replaced the the whole of the exhaust from Cats to the back with the AAM S-Line system about 11 months ago. It was a nice change from the stock Nismo exhaust. I waited about 6 additional months and then decided to swap in the Berk HFCs. The exhaust note was more aggressive after the swap and louder at start. A bit of drone appeared 2k to 2.3k on the tach. No codes in the ECU. I Just had the Z inspected in the Dallas area. They read the OBDII here as well when doing the state inspection. My car passed with full aftermarket Cats and Exhaust. I chose not to do the headers due to the limited space and overall pain in the *** factor of doing so. I do not have any regrets with this setup.

Had the car Tuned and Dynoed at JoTech in Dallas. After the tune the car gained 35 HP (281HP to 316HP) at the rear wheel. Discovered by accident during the initial tuning session that my fuel pump was toast (Screen clogged) and had to get a new one installed.

I have since added the AAM cold air intake setup and need to swing by for a fresh tune checkup at JoTech. I'll let you know if the numbers change.

Just my two cents worth.
2014 Nismo #462, GunMetal Grey, GT-R Start Button, AAM S-Line/R-Line intake and S-Line exhaust, Berk HFCs, Osiris Tuned at JoTech

Last edited by Corsairprime; 05-30-2018 at 10:17 AM.
Corsairprime is offline   Reply With Quote