View Single Post
Old 05-29-2018, 02:34 PM   #1348 (permalink)
Asus_
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2011 370z T/S
Asus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingTdot View Post
Seen a navy blue base 370z that pulled up next to my cousins brz while i was behind in my black 370, (Z owner didnt bother to even look). This was yesterday at Kennedy and lawrence around 3pm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
as the Z has become more popular to general drivers, likely because of the available of the lower price base model..

thus less and less of the owner is Z enthusiastic
Yeah, i've noticed that too. I'm seeing some Z's out there and the drivers all seem to hate life and not even acknowledge another Z lol as if they have no passion for the history/culture of the Z lines aanndd most of the time they seem to be base models sooooo iunno ... i mean they dont have to... its not a thing but if your buying a Z then normally you'd think they are an enthusiast, considering there are other options for more "power" for the price of the z currently.

It doesn't matter to me really, but i myself always give ppl a nod or some sort of "hey" not just other Z's but just car enthusiasts in general!
Asus_ is offline   Reply With Quote