View Single Post
Old 05-29-2018, 01:47 PM   #19 (permalink)
phunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370
phunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond repute

ALSO,

Hose kits will have instructions soon. I am a couple weeks away from breaking down the 370z product catalog and when I do that, there will be more instructions available.

For the sake of our dealers and inventory we need to separate things: return pump conversion kits, rails, regulator install kits, hose kits, etc will be broken down into individual sub-kits with their own part numbers. Then I can make quick and concise PDFs for each sub kit and it will be much easier for me to chew.

What I have done to assist customers up to this point, is email a ZIP file with a bucket of pics showing how I installed the kit when building it.