View Single Post
Old 05-29-2018, 08:50 AM   #2784 (permalink)
Leingod
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In Circles
Leingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoren 370 View Post
No worries I still dont know how to use it. Lol
Was testing it while ago if I can post pictures or gif it just posted a send a link. Not good.

And don’t worry I wont post your cross dressing heydays! Lol
Create a flickr account. Log in.

Now, click the white cloud icon on the top right of the website.

This will bring you to the upload page. Literally just click and drag your photo to this page and it'll be ready for upload. You can add to albums, describe it, etc.

On the same page once you are done editing and categorizing the photos, click the "upload X photos" button on the top right of your screen.

A dialog box will pop up asking you to confirm the upload of X amount of photos

Once uploaded, you'll be brought to the screen of your most recently uploaded photos. Select one. This will open your photo and you select the "right pointed arrow" on the bottom right of the webpage.

This will bring up another pop up box. Click on "BBCode" and copy the entire first link. Simply clicking the link will highlight everything. Then just right click and copy.

You now just need to paste that link to a new post here on the forum and the photo will display without issue.