View Single Post
Old 05-27-2018, 09:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
boxienuts
Base Member

Drives: 16 Black NISMO M6
boxienuts has a reputation beyond reputeboxienuts has a reputation beyond reputeboxienuts has a reputation beyond reputeboxienuts has a reputation beyond reputeboxienuts has a reputation beyond reputeboxienuts has a reputation beyond reputeboxienuts has a reputation beyond reputeboxienuts has a reputation beyond reputeboxienuts has a reputation beyond reputeboxienuts has a reputation beyond reputeboxienuts has a reputation beyond repute
Default 2016 Nismo with 3000 mi CSC failed

My 2016 Nismo CSC failed with only 3000 miles, pretty disappointing, but the good news is Nissan replaced it and CMC both for no charge and paid for flatbed trailer. I was lucky that it broke and leaked out in my garage on a Saturday. The worst part was that Nissan road side assistance sent 3 regular tow trucks despite telling them I would need a flat bed, nobody wanted to touch that car, but then I finally found a company that would and they stair stepped 2x12 boards to avoid bottoming out the front end. Did a great job.
Now my sychrorev won't turn off. Will probably take it back to Nissan to have fixed. Anyone have experience with that? I would have thought that if it wasn't hooked back up right it would be stuck off, but I think the computer just remembers the last set was on, so not having the button hooked up it is now stuck on???
boxienuts is offline   Reply With Quote