View Single Post
Old 05-27-2018, 12:47 AM   #168 (permalink)
blueranger
Track Member

Drives: 2010 Roadster 7AT
blueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond repute

Hello,

Just want to say this Hard Top is close to completion.

I have worked on the manufacturer for over a year. Going from them not being interested, to convincing them of a serious demand due to Nissan's inability to repair a broken top. I personally have always been interested in a hard top for my roadster for looks alone. When my top broke out of warranty and Nissan only offered a full replacement for $13,000.00 I decided to do something.

I asked the manufacturer straight up how many interested owners will it take for them to develop and they asked for 15 (got many more). It took me months to gather enough interested owners and show the manufacturer so they could start the process.

So of course as of right now I do not have every single answer as it is not 100% complete. I know completion is near and will have more details soon.

I can honestly say all of my efforts this past year were in the end worth it, and hopefully will offer an option for many in our roadster community.

Hope to have more pics soon!

F.I. Stage 1 Twin Turbo #48 | E85 FlexFuel | Built 7AT | F.I. 34 Row Oil Cooler | F.I. Flex Plate | F.I. 19 row Trans Cooler | MT ET Street S/S | ECUTEK Tuned by Seb | RPM Roll Bar
blueranger is offline   Reply With Quote