Thread: ZDayZ 2018
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2018, 10:23 AM   #676 (permalink)
Zoren 370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Nissan 370 M6
Zoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by djtodd View Post
I used an open trailer for several years before switching to an enclosed. What a difference. Enclosed is SOOOOO much more useful and convenient. I can keep everything in the trailer without worring about tools, fuel, etc in the truck. And weather and road hazards/debris, are no longer a concern.

It require more to tow an enclosed, but if you have the tow-beast for it, absolutely go enclosed. I really can't overstate how much of a difference it is. I currently use a 22' vnose with tandem 5k axles. Its more than enough room for the car, all my tools, spare wheels/tires, fuel and whatever else I need with room to spare.

Best of all, you can get a decent new enclosed for the roughly the same price as a featherlite or other aluminum open hauler. For reference, I got mine fully loaded for ~$5k brand new from the factory.
Thank you for stating the difference between an enclosed and open type trailer.
Do you have a link or name of the company where you got your enclosed trailer?
I have a 5.7L V8 Tundra I think it has 10k towing capacity.
Zoren 370 is offline   Reply With Quote