View Single Post
Old 05-24-2018, 11:40 PM   #49 (permalink)
madwi
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Granma red Z
madwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cadoo View Post
So I asked them more about it and it was 350z from 2003-2007. I think since they did it before it would work with my Nismo. But the shop is ARautoservice. Here is the website and it will have their phone number and contact info. Ask for Martin. AR Autoservice
Sounds like it is a no go. Thanks for the info. This is the first time I have heard about this even being possible and I was hoping for a good outcome. Those of us with Ecutek have to rely on the oil gauge still working as it taps into that. If this was possible it would open up options of adding more gauges without having to use the cubby space or for some people having to buy an aftermarket a-pillar.
madwi is offline   Reply With Quote