View Single Post
Old 05-24-2018, 11:33 PM   #48 (permalink)
jwick
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 G37 6MT
jwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond repute
Default New 2018 Nissan 370Z Nismo

Quote:
Originally Posted by cadoo View Post
Sounds good but that’s another week waiting for parts and more $$ and then another week at the shop and more$$ to pay them. I think, we’ll I hope UpRev can send a new file in the morning. All what is left is the tune then dyno. I’m not happy with Stillen or Uprev. Very upset. First the Stillen rep “Dean” treated me like total crap over the phone when I questioned why Uprev was taking so long and why I wasn’t told about them leaving town He told me it’s my fault and not to call him back and to only talk to my shop about it, and that he shouldn’t be talking to me. I just spent thousands of dollars with Stillen and they treated me like “don’t call us, it’s yout fault and don’t call us back. I didn’t want to mention all this but hell im a customer! And now it’s been 2 weeks And Uprev sent a bad file. Very turned off on how stillen treated me and how there was no support from Uprev. We will see what uprev does tomorrow but I know in the future I’m not buying ANYTHING from Stillen.

Sorry to hear your troubles. Sucks when things don’t go as you plan. That’s why I’m a big fan of DIY but you have to be comfortable you can do the job.

Last edited by jwick; 05-24-2018 at 11:36 PM.
jwick is offline   Reply With Quote