Thread: ZDayZ 2018
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2018, 12:20 PM   #637 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
I don't have your neck, and have the skills. And I have a short fuse when it comes to that kind of stuff.
Well, unfortunately I have some experience with that type of issue. My girlfriends step dad years ago. Damn Alcoholic. Things can get crazy quick. What can happen is the one being abused takes up for the abuser. What happens then is your left out in the cold dealing with the law. If you have no witnesses with you it can be very bad for you. So, be very careful if you have the unfortunate experience dealing with this type of issue. Sometimes I feel as if I have lived/witnessed too much in my life. It hasn't always been peaches and crème so to speak. I hope the young lady has the courage to get away and stay away.
She can do much better than that BS. She was nock you down gorgeous. As for the guy, F'm.

Last edited by Spooler; 05-24-2018 at 12:39 PM.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote