View Single Post
Old 05-24-2018, 06:20 AM   #517 (permalink)
Over_ReV
Base Member

Drives: 10 370z
Over_ReV has a reputation beyond reputeOver_ReV has a reputation beyond reputeOver_ReV has a reputation beyond reputeOver_ReV has a reputation beyond reputeOver_ReV has a reputation beyond reputeOver_ReV has a reputation beyond reputeOver_ReV has a reputation beyond reputeOver_ReV has a reputation beyond reputeOver_ReV has a reputation beyond reputeOver_ReV has a reputation beyond reputeOver_ReV has a reputation beyond repute

I am one of the other members that purchased parts from ChaseZ. I paid for his FI resonated test pipes back on 5/1 and haven't received any communications from him since he said he received payment. I did confirm with another member that he met up with him on 5/7 and picked up the cats he needed so he could send me his test pipes, so I had hope for a few weeks that he was still going to send them. I have been told that he is going though a rough time right now, but just a quick message of "hey, going though some stuff, I will send your package when I'm able" would go a long way.

Unfortunately since he was a respected member and other respected members were saying he is a good seller I felt comfortable sending him the money friends and family, so I can't even file a claim. This was my mistake though and also one that I will never repeat again. I have bought a lot of parts from members here and always had a great experience so I will not let this sour me, I will just CYA a little more carefully next time.
Over_ReV is offline   Reply With Quote