View Single Post
Old 05-23-2018, 11:14 AM   #2322 (permalink)
Leingod
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In Circles
Leingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLarson View Post
Sure, I'll just send over a list of specifications for you to memorize. How are you with programming CMM's and FARO Arms? Decent at CAD modeling? Able to measure accurately to 4 decimal places using a micrometer? Good at calculating the coefficient of thermal expansion for steel, aluminum, and high-nickel iron alloys?

We're always in need of good QC personnel with those skills.
I can do CAD models. years of light show coordination for concerts taught me that. All the other things are acronyms for things that can be learned over time.

If I can take my CCNA exam to proceed to work on level 4 OSI layers within security protocols ranging from SSL to PCT. Shouldn't be to difficult. I can even measure fiber gage strands that are as thin as hairs.