View Single Post
Old 05-23-2018, 09:21 AM   #2306 (permalink)
madwi
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Granma red Z
madwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Decent power is the one thing it does not have and the sole reason I want to dump it. Some different wheels and tires will help the floaty feeling. Of course the steering is dead. Can't expect much. To say a Fit handles like an old Civic SI is more of a compliment I think.

Power and handling? Hahaha, yeah it has none. The game I play in the Fit is trying to see if I can get better gas mileage today. Not because I care about gas prices but because it is a basic commuter car getting me to work and i'm bored I actually forget there is a Sport mode and that the save the world hippy button (eco mode) can be turned off.