View Single Post
Old 05-23-2018, 08:11 AM   #2300 (permalink)
Leingod
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In Circles
Leingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
His springs are still settling it seems. He said he noticed it had dropped a bit at ZDayZ after driving it on the Dragon.
Well that's good. His still looked like a 4x4 when I was at his place. EW's and mine were significantly lower.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Getting new tires on the Fit. Thinking about asking them to just take it back and give me something different. Remarkably, that car is not a good "fit" for me
Susan and I drove Madwi's Fit. Very comfy car with some weird amenities. Quite, decent power when needed, but very vague steering that had dead input and floaty handling. It was literally identical to driving my old Civic SI. So yea...