View Single Post
Old 05-22-2018, 10:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
Koz1614
Base Member

Drives: 2017 370z Nismo
Koz1614 is on a distinguished road
Default 2017 370z Nismo Intake Sensor Broken Already?

Hey guys,

I suspected something was up with my car a few weeks back. It felt like it was running sluggish in the afternoon temps. It wasn’t really even getting hot hot out just barely 80 degrees. When the Car went in for its first oil change and I mentioned this to the service manager. He said that everything was fine and there was nothing they could find. I still wanted to do a little digging so I bought a Bluetooth OBD II and downloaded Torque Pro. Well I think the picture says it all for this issue. My car has not been driven in 2 days and the intake temp inside my garage is reading 93.2 F. This is impossible. The temp inside the garage is about 65. I tested the two other Nissans we have and the IAT read around 60.0 F. I’m guessing at this point the car came with a faulty sensor from the factory as it only has 1,100 miles on it. I guess I’ll be making the big call to the dealer tomorrow. Has anyone heard of the sensors going bad/TSB for this just curious. Anyways I certainly suspect this could have to do with the reason the car is running so sluggish in the afternoon - the car thinks it’s 30 degrees hotter than what it is!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 28682C08-0826-4B0B-BAC3-C42DD76B09F7.jpg (68.3 KB, 26 views)
Koz1614 is offline   Reply With Quote