View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 08:28 PM   #36 (permalink)
370Zsteve
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 Corvette G.S.
370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TARDCORE View Post
Women are not worth the trouble for this exact reason. I am only 22, so my opinion isn't spoken with a lot of experience with serious relationships, but this girl I was dating like 6 months ago slowly started bringing stuff over to my house and leaving it there. A toothbrush, curling iron, shampoo/conditioner, a few clothing items, stuff to clean my house and kitchen. I didn't notice it at first but then one day I was looking for some TP and opened the cabinet below my bathroom sink and found a big box of tampons! She was attempting to move in for free or something, like a parasite. I told her I was on to her little game and said " if your gonna live here your gonna pay my car payment". Didn't happen that way unfortunately
No, no, no, Son...she was staking out her turf, warning other females to stay away meow