View Single Post
Old 05-21-2018, 09:32 PM   #93 (permalink)
URBiN~HURMiT
Base Member

Drives: 2009 370z 6MT
URBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcakez View Post
Update:

IPP has finally finished building and assembling the Stage IV closed deck engine.

They shipped it out today via UPS Freight.

It will reach my mechanic shop in 3 - 4 days (By this Thursday / Friday) -- 5/24 - 5/25!

of it for everyone to see!

I choose not to dyno my car because for one, the super sticky 305/35/19 MT tires I ordered says not to use those tires on the dyno machine, and two, I think the real test on how the vehicle performs as a whole is through the actual streets / highways I drive on. At the end of the day, it either IS or ISN'T going to have X power / TQ!

Stay tuned folks!
The good part is just about to begin very soon (:
Put your OEM's back on if you still have them mounted on your wheels ... They'll work just fine