View Single Post
Old 05-21-2018, 10:22 AM   #9 (permalink)
CJBinder
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370Z PG M6
CJBinder has a reputation beyond reputeCJBinder has a reputation beyond reputeCJBinder has a reputation beyond reputeCJBinder has a reputation beyond reputeCJBinder has a reputation beyond reputeCJBinder has a reputation beyond reputeCJBinder has a reputation beyond reputeCJBinder has a reputation beyond reputeCJBinder has a reputation beyond reputeCJBinder has a reputation beyond reputeCJBinder has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
Yes, it is normal to get the clunky/wobbling when you get the diff/tires warm. Rusty has it too. It is just a clutch type diff. Send it. If you do track days or the Dragon, get a diff cooler from MA Motorsports.

Are you serious? The entire purpose is for track days and now I need to get a diff cooler. WTF! I am tired of needing to upgrade everything on this Z to get it to the track and now I buy a brand new part I need to get a diff cooler for.
I am wondering if I should of bought something else now. 25000 for car and put 25000 into it and still need to add more just to track it, FML