View Single Post
Old 05-21-2018, 07:59 AM   #2076 (permalink)
Leingod
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In Circles
Leingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Sorry to hear that

That's just unacceptable. The only reason I haven't put any of my parts up for sale yet is because I know I won't be responsive enough to questions and shipping at this time. Hell I've still got free stuff I'm supposed to ship out to Jayhovah. Since last Fall But it's free and he's not bugging me too much about them - he's a great dude and very understanding, thankfully! I'm planning to finally get them out this week.
It's one thing if you're actively on the forum frequently enough and people know you've been busy. It's another to just randomly show up after being off for a while, use your long term standing to sell parts, then just disappear again. 3 weeks without any updates or attempts at contact are unacceptable.

If it were me and I was in a hospital or without internet. I would reach out to Madwi or EW and have them at least update my for sale thread with what had happened and what the timeframes would look like. The guy took $350 for parts and can't even be bothered to update me.