View Single Post
Old 05-20-2018, 07:55 PM   #10 (permalink)
jchammond
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13’ 370Z TS 7A/T
jchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond repute
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertkroll View Post
The car ran fine last year. All we did was install a fuel cell, require the lighting and tune the car. Tried to find a stand-alone ECU, but there doesn’t seem to be anybody out there that says “Yes, we have the solution”. Seems with VVEL, there is no way to ditch the factory electronics. The problem happens after about 5-7 minutes after starting from cold, and it happens at any RPM. It’s definitely not a limiter, it’s a complete CUT. If you plant your foot, she shuts right off.

It’s a shame, this car is so capable on track. It routinely eats E-46’s, many mustangs and some vettes, but right now, we are on a ledge ready to jump off.
Spoke with one of my tech's from work & he asked if you installed a one-way check valve vent for the fuel tank?.....he then added to try & run it with fuel cap off-say's it sounds like it's pulling a vacuum on fuel system; though i emphasized that it's like turning ignition off when WOT is achieved.
Don't Jump...it's not worth it....i'm sure you'll find it soon.

http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...s-musings.html
jchammond is offline   Reply With Quote