Thread: ZDayZ 2018
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2018, 06:57 AM   #491 (permalink)
Z1NONLY
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 16 FR-S
Z1NONLY has a reputation beyond reputeZ1NONLY has a reputation beyond reputeZ1NONLY has a reputation beyond reputeZ1NONLY has a reputation beyond reputeZ1NONLY has a reputation beyond reputeZ1NONLY has a reputation beyond reputeZ1NONLY has a reputation beyond reputeZ1NONLY has a reputation beyond reputeZ1NONLY has a reputation beyond reputeZ1NONLY has a reputation beyond reputeZ1NONLY has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
You guys are social butterflies. LOL. I meet several folks from the forum with no pictures. I saw ElmoZ (Elijah), Bullitt (Mike), Z1NONLY (Mike, the morning crew lead) and katjmxx (Jade). Jade drove behind me on the Dragon on Wednesday. I hope she had a great drive. We didn't see her in the morning crew the rest of the week. It rained Friday and Saturday morning making it more interesting. We had to be careful. Most folks that have gone off Mike said it always starts off like this, "It was raining". He wasn't with us Friday or Saturday either due to tires being on the wear bars. Guess he had a ton of fun in the dry all week.

It was only one set of wear-bars on each tire because I ran the tires over-inflated for a gazillion runs on the Dragon. Operator error. Once I noticed the tire wear, I lowered my pressures by a good chunk for Thursday (better late than never) and the car was considerably easier to drive.....but I left my micro SD card in the laptop for Thursday's runs.

Re: Rain,
Had I got there later in the week, I would have taken whatever I could get. (Florida is a long way away) But, after getting so many dry runs from Sunday to Thursday, I just wasn't "hungry" enough to run in the wet.

It was good seeing everyone!
Z1NONLY is offline   Reply With Quote