Thread: ZDayZ 2018
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2018, 08:49 PM   #487 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

You guys are social butterflies. LOL. I meet several folks from the forum with no pictures. I saw ElmoZ (Elijah), Bullitt (Mike), Z1NONLY (Mike, the morning crew lead) and katjmxx (Jade). Jade drove behind me on the Dragon on Wednesday. I hope she had a great drive. We didn't see her in the morning crew the rest of the week. It rained Friday and Saturday morning making it more interesting. We had to be careful. Most folks that have gone off Mike said it always starts off like this, "It was raining". He wasn't with us Friday or Saturday either due to tires being on the wear bars. Guess he had a ton of fun in the dry all week.

Last edited by Spooler; 05-19-2018 at 09:08 PM.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote