View Single Post
Old 05-19-2018, 11:07 AM   #309 (permalink)
Baronsmokes
Premium Member

Drives: 2016 370Z Roadster
Baronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwick View Post
I agree but if I was willing to own an AT then I wouldn’t be in the VQ community. I’d be driving an ISF. Only left the Lexus community because they stopped making MT.
Granted there are a lot of faster cars.I'm not going to open the can of snakes about MT and AT.Yes I have stick in other cars I own.

I have followed the Z over the years.Buddy bought a new 240Z when they came out.I liked the look of the 370Z.Bought a roadster.It just did not have the HP I liked.

Now I have a car I think looks great with plenty of Horsepower and fast shifting automatic transmission.Whats wrong with that?
Baronsmokes is offline   Reply With Quote