View Single Post
Old 05-18-2018, 10:46 AM   #6 (permalink)
Zingston
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: like it's a rental.
Zingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by habber View Post
That's exactly why I'm contemplating shopping for one now since I think that 2019 models (which are out now) seem to be the last year they will be offered. Yes the car is technologically outdated however this might be the last time you will be able to get a 6 cyl naturally aspirated sports car before the 2 cyl SUPERCHARGED, hybrid plug in, self driving cars come so i'm thinking "get one while you can".
Yeah, no doubt those shi##y little engines are coming. And to be honest, I like that this car isn't jammed up with a ton of electronics. It just ruins the driving experience for me.
Zingston is offline   Reply With Quote