Thread: My 2010 Sport
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2018, 08:36 AM   #8 (permalink)
sirnixalot
Track Member

Drives: 2010 370Z
sirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond repute

Well a few small updates.

I made myself a dual 2.5" exhaust and used a Magnaflow muffler with an internal X pipe. It's MUCH quieter after break in compared to the muffler deletes and no more annoying 2500-3k super drone. I reused the stock exhaust tips so nothing special to see on the outside.

I'm also in the process of making a catch can/coolant reservoir. It still needs some tweaking and then i can get the fittings, filter and fill cap

Virtual dyno in 3rd gear, extended K&N intakes, cat deletes and new 2.5" exhaust. The tune is un-touched from when Seb tuned it with the short ram K&N intakes, cat and muffler deletes.

I plan on replacing the 2.5" maf tubes with 2.75" pipe and getting a retune soon, to see if I can break 300whp 250wtq in this tropical climate.