View Single Post
Old 05-17-2018, 11:07 AM   #1966 (permalink)
Leingod
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In Circles
Leingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevenSlice View Post
Whats intresting leingod is you run basically the same amount of camber in the rear as me. But you should definitely find out why one side is so much more than the other
When I get my old tires off, i'll shoot you a photo of the rears. We all believe my car was in an accident years before I purchased it and was never handled through insurance. Just little things you'd never notice like body gaps being wider in certain areas, random cuts under the hood near the battery cover, and missing bolts in odd places under the car.

Good to know my camber isn't insanely wild then. If I was tracking, i'd be concerned. But for DD needs and under 4k miles a year. The new tires should survive a bit haha.