View Single Post
Old 05-16-2018, 02:17 PM   #161 (permalink)
snakebite
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370Z Roadster
snakebite has a reputation beyond reputesnakebite has a reputation beyond reputesnakebite has a reputation beyond reputesnakebite has a reputation beyond reputesnakebite has a reputation beyond reputesnakebite has a reputation beyond reputesnakebite has a reputation beyond reputesnakebite has a reputation beyond reputesnakebite has a reputation beyond reputesnakebite has a reputation beyond reputesnakebite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixin View Post
Hello snakebite!
Happy b-day and congrats. The Z is one fine car, you will enjoy it. You may need to put an elastic chin strap on your stetson though with that convertible, don't want to loose it now. Enjoy!
I've already got a hat-system.

Regular cowboy hat up to about 55mph.
(which is above the speed limit in any part of my small town. So folks that have known me for 25 years, and NEVER seen me without the hat or pickup truck , will certainly be saying to each other "is that who I think it is?" when I whistle past)

Once outta town, or being a hooligan on the back roads, I have a new silver Nissan Z baseball cap sitting in the passenger seat.

Bought it at a Nissan dealership when I went to get a second key fob programmed.

Thanks for the welcome fellas.

Today IS my birthday. How the heck did you know? Technically, the little roadster is a gift to myself for behaving, for the most part, until my kids got grown up. Time to get in a little mischief. My youngest is now a county sheriff deputy. Might come in handy?

snakebite is offline   Reply With Quote