View Single Post
Old 05-15-2018, 10:16 PM   #1859 (permalink)
ZeeingAround
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 3500 NVP 370Z-sold!
ZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
I am going to pull the trigger on these today or tomorrow...

https://www.klipsch.com/products/forte-iii
I wish you would try out some other speakers with a variety of music first.
Those make my ears bleed. But if your old and the upper range is missing- then perfect!

I deal in Def tech, RBH sound, Leon Acoustics, JBL, Golden ear, and some Truaudio.
I used to do Altec Lansing and Boston Acoustics before they went to the crapper. They sure has some nice stuff in the day.

Not sure what you are trying to power the speakers with, but it makes quite a difference if it is a receiver or separate amp and the quality of the amp section.