View Single Post
Old 05-15-2018, 01:42 PM   #157 (permalink)
snakebite
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370Z Roadster
snakebite has a reputation beyond reputesnakebite has a reputation beyond reputesnakebite has a reputation beyond reputesnakebite has a reputation beyond reputesnakebite has a reputation beyond reputesnakebite has a reputation beyond reputesnakebite has a reputation beyond reputesnakebite has a reputation beyond reputesnakebite has a reputation beyond reputesnakebite has a reputation beyond reputesnakebite has a reputation beyond repute

60 years old tomorrow.

Been driving motorcycles and pickup trucks most of my life. (cars are for the missus)

Pure impulse, I bought a 2010 Z roadster a few weeks ago. Knew nothing about them.
But it was so dang beautiful sitting there with no top on it. And the test drive revealed an amazing tight car that was just shear FUN to hustle in.

So....... this thread...... I just read it all.

It probably sounds very different to me than all the long time Z loyalists. (I certainly can't claim to be one) But nothing I read here has diminished my new found honeymoon love affair with the Z.

I had no idea it was a dinosaur. Lol
I thought it was a classic, a legend, a cult followed masterpiece. I'm just late to the party.

Did I mention you can get these in fantastic condition for a song & dance?

However nice that new Kia might be, it's a looooong looooong ways from owning the kind of heritage the Z will always have.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
snakebite is offline   Reply With Quote