View Single Post
Old 05-15-2018, 07:24 AM   #13 (permalink)
Baronsmokes
Premium Member

Drives: 2016 370Z Roadster
Baronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS_Firehawk View Post
AAM stands for All About Money. That's all they really care about. Hence why I sold everything I had from them and went with a company that has better service. AKA F.I.
I think all of the companies have their moments.
I original talked to Fast Intensions.They semed not interested in working on my car.I was going to drop a lot of money.I called two times and they where rude and disinterested.This surprized me since I had heard good things about them.
I then went with AAM.Their price was less than FI.They built the motor.Everything with AAM was going well.Emails of build every day.
Then the person I was dealing with left AAM for another job.Then comunication became poor.I had to call every day.They would return calls but I had to stay on them.Lucky for me at this time all that was left was the tune.

I think both companies make good products.People have good days and bad days.
Baronsmokes is offline   Reply With Quote