View Single Post
Old 05-14-2018, 09:55 PM   #153 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
I don't think anyone's bubble is being bursted. Cuz no one here is anti Nissan. Almost everyone here owns one or plans to own one if a Z35 drops? We just want companies like Mitsubishi not to disrespect the name of cars like that freakin Mitsubishi Eclipse CROSSOVER.

But yeah, their are enough chumps in the world choosing CVT's and leafblowers to destroy the enthusiast market and support SOULLESS vehicles, but still find a way to bash an enthusiast car cuz it's a Kia.

People gotta try to burst the bubble that Kia made a good car. It's not vice versa.

By the way... I'm sure Renault, Peugot, Suzuki and Isuzu cared when their successful market dwindled. And it took 30 years for Alfa to come back. Nissan cares about market share more than you think. They're just lucky people are drones and the enthusiast market is DYING. Cuz men are worried about erasing gender identity. Not driving cool cars.
Yes, Nissan does care about market-share. What I said was that Nissan isn’t going to care about an individual that gets PO-ed for whatever reason and swears off Nissan. You have those people that are like “I’m never buy Nissan again!”, to which Nissan really wouldn’t care because they will always have others that will buy from them. For example, I have a few condo’s that I rent out and do have some bad tenants. They gripe and b*tch over petty sh!t, always pay late, get quite a few complaints from the HOA about them, and threaten to move out, and I couldn’t care less. I know that I will have someone else that will rent it if they do decide to vacate.

Last edited by vtec to vvel; 05-14-2018 at 10:01 PM.
vtec to vvel is offline   Reply With Quote