View Single Post
Old 05-14-2018, 02:38 PM   #1697 (permalink)
JLarson
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 14 Nissan 370z MR M6
JLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldFart View Post
Old? Much better, my body is responding well to the treatments with no side effects. Was supposed to have a PET scan done this morning but the camera broke so rescheduled for next Friday. Will know just how well I'm doing after that.

Thought I had a place lined where I could install the exhaust but that fell through so keeping my eyes open to find something. It took 3 months but finally got the Speed Force headers, just need to get them coated before putting them on.

How are things in your neck of the woods?
If you feel like making the trip to the Philly area, I'd willingly give you a hand with the exhaust install! Let me know.