View Single Post
Old 05-14-2018, 06:55 AM   #152 (permalink)
*J*ap***V*et*
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2009 370z
*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute

Man that's the truth! I think it just all depends on our ages. When I became old enough to drive the eclipse was a few years old and we had a few iconic cars available (if you had deep pockets or well off parents lol) Now that I've gotten older cooler cars are few and far between it seems. I'm sure that happens with technology and automarket progression but that doesn't mean that the development of newer exciting vehicles doesnt have to exist. My Z is also a daily and eventually I'll find a replacement for it but I want it to be just as fun to drive. Kudos to Kia!!
*J*ap***V*et* is offline   Reply With Quote