View Single Post
Old 05-13-2018, 12:55 PM   #148 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *J*ap***V*et* View Post
I almost got a Genny coupe. Looks awesome and the newer models had decent performance to boot. This Stinger (dumbest name ever) is a really impressive vehicle coming from a manufacturer that many considered junk. When Korean cars are becoming the front runner in sport sedan models it leaves much to be said. German car reliability is very hit or miss, Japan will stick with hybrids and as for the American manufaturers it's still the same offerings. Nice to see something different and give the people something to be excited about. Without much competition the Stinger will probably be a very nice niche vehicle for someone looking for a sedan with more. Only time will tell however.
My opinion pretty much aligns with yours. In a year or two? I could pick up a Stinger, for under $35k used? I'd buy it... I'd choose it over a Q50 if shopping for sedans. But if I got a better deal on a Q70, the Q70 wins hands down. I really love the Q70. I would call it Nissan/Infiniti perfection.

I too almost bought a genny back when. It was between the Z, camaro and gencoupe. The Z won. But I walked away from my genesis driving experiences with a smile. It just needed a few tweaks to make it perfect. Tweaks the Z already had.