View Single Post
Old 05-13-2018, 09:57 AM   #146 (permalink)
*J*ap***V*et*
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2009 370z
*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebase99 View Post
All I can say is my 14’ 3.8 Genesis coupe has been rock solid except for a pesky sunroof switch that keeps sticking. Close to 60k miles and nothing ever has gone wrong. Knock on wood. I have friends who own old Velosters, and new, Coupes like mine, Cadenzas, K900 (Nice luxury car especially for the money) and Genesis sedans and not one thing has happened that I know of. I have a friend who has a BMW 340 and is seriously looking at getting a Stinger. All brands have issues, some more than others as we all know but sticking your nose up at Kia/Hyundai, especially in the last 5 years is just ignorant. They’ve come a long way, a GOOD long way, and kudos for them for doing it. Nissan fell asleep at the Camry wheel. Yawn.
I almost got a Genny coupe. Looks awesome and the newer models had decent performance to boot. This Stinger (dumbest name ever) is a really impressive vehicle coming from a manufacturer that many considered junk. When Korean cars are becoming the front runner in sport sedan models it leaves much to be said. German car reliability is very hit or miss, Japan will stick with hybrids and as for the American manufaturers it's still the same offerings. Nice to see something different and give the people something to be excited about. Without much competition the Stinger will probably be a very nice niche vehicle for someone looking for a sedan with more. Only time will tell however.
*J*ap***V*et* is offline   Reply With Quote