View Single Post
Old 05-13-2018, 12:39 AM   #143 (permalink)
Firebase99
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 14 3.8 Gen Coupe GT
Firebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
Don't forget the ones that say. My friend owns two and they are trash.

That 3rd party testimonial lacks information, entertainment and is kinda redundant on any forum about any car. But it is augmented with hyundai/kia.
All I can say is my 14’ 3.8 Genesis coupe has been rock solid except for a pesky sunroof switch that keeps sticking. Close to 60k miles and nothing ever has gone wrong. Knock on wood. I have friends who own old Velosters, and new, Coupes like mine, Cadenzas, K900 (Nice luxury car especially for the money) and Genesis sedans and not one thing has happened that I know of. I have a friend who has a BMW 340 and is seriously looking at getting a Stinger. All brands have issues, some more than others as we all know but sticking your nose up at Kia/Hyundai, especially in the last 5 years is just ignorant. They’ve come a long way, a GOOD long way, and kudos for them for doing it. Nissan fell asleep at the Camry wheel. Yawn.