View Single Post
Old 05-12-2018, 08:11 AM   #2615 (permalink)
God-Speed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Prototype
God-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond repute

Here's an update to next weeks Cars and Coffee.

Thank you all for sharing the post about the show, which is now being held Circuit of The Americas! Lots of y’all have been writing and asking questions for which we FINALLY have some solid answers to. We are pleased to share them here with you now......

What are the times? 8am to 12pm

What is the cost? Still just $5 per car! We may incorporate a yearly parking pass at a discounted price. Still in the works.

Will the show still support a charity?
YES! We will donate to many charities. Some the show has supported before and some new ones.

What lit will the show take place in?
Lot A.

Will the track be open to the attendees to drive on?
At this time no. We will discuss the opportunity to do parade laps in the future. For now please attend one of our public track days. NOTE: we will have the autocross course open for SUV and Off-road vehicles.

Can I trailer in my car and where do I park my trailer?
Yes, we now can allow trailered in vehicles. Trailers will be parked along COTA Blvd.

Are motorcycles allowed at the show? YES and they will have their own parking area.

I have an Electric Vehicle, can we have a designated area?
Yes! However we have no charging stations.

I was a vendor at the other show locations. Can I be a vendor now?
Yes! We will announce when and how to submit to be a vendor once we finalize the vendor program details.
God-Speed is offline   Reply With Quote