View Single Post
Old 05-11-2018, 04:00 PM   #2 (permalink)
solidus
Track Member

Drives: 15' Nismo Black 6MT
solidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond repute

Not for nothing but you can't be seriously perturbed or even surprised because a Beluga Racing axleback did't fit well. You cut corners when you bought it and though cutting corners can make things happen faster it won't always be pretty. Had you went Motordyne, Greddy, F.I. , HKS or any other company you would've spent more but you would'nt be having this conversation. And I'm seriously not knocking you because I ran a Beluga system on my old G37. I simply accepted the fact that I was'nt buying Tier 1 and I got lucky and my stuff fit but.............If you're unhappy now, wait till a couple months go by and you either pick up a tinge of rust or discoloration. Just saying that you get out of things what you put in. There's an old parable where a farmer is walking a path near one of his fields and saw a snake with a broken back. It wasn't any snake it was the most venomous snake in his area. Despite this the farmer took the snake to his home and over a period saved the snakes life by nursing it back to health. He then took the snake to the same area and placed it on the path so that it could be on it's way. As the farmer turned the snake bit him in the a$$. The farmer fell dying on the ground from the venom. He looked the snake in the eye and asked. Why would you do this when I just saved your life. The snake shrugged his shoulders and and said "You knew I was a snake when you picked me up." The moral of the story is that you knew those axlebacks were crap when you bought them.
solidus is offline   Reply With Quote