View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 04:17 PM   #8 (permalink)
Reaper42
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: GetLucky370
Reaper42 is a splendid one to beholdReaper42 is a splendid one to beholdReaper42 is a splendid one to beholdReaper42 is a splendid one to beholdReaper42 is a splendid one to beholdReaper42 is a splendid one to behold

Just some advice, GO WITH THE SPORT OPTION, the 3k more it costs only sums up to like $40 more a month on your monthly payment, for you to upgrade to that 3k in parts will cost you about 10k in aftermarket prices, plus you will NEVER beable to get the synchro rev match, which trust me you will regret big time. I decided no to dish out the extra money for the touring because i figured i could get a double din head unit, was planning on getting bride seats, and thought i could have gotten my door sills redone in alcantara and get aluminum sport pedals for cheap after market. HUGE MISTAKE, it cost almost a grand just to get those pedals installed, few hundred dollars to get the door trim reupholstered, there is NO aftermarket head unit that comes anywhere close to the style and functionality of the stock navi with everything installed already, and i would have gotten twice as much money selling the leather seats on the forums here, to go towards my brides, then i can for my cloth seats.

JUST MY .2 CENTS!
Reaper42 is offline   Reply With Quote