View Single Post
Old 05-09-2018, 03:05 PM   #61 (permalink)
StevenSlice
Track Member

Drives: Like an idiot
StevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond repute

I finally got to pickup the Z from being wrapped yesterday!!

Took the day off work, drove down to LA and got to lay eyes on it.

When i showed up everything was wrapped and finished, except one final emblem and the rear wing not installed. So the intentions were to help him do those and go home. Sounds simple right? Nope.

Had to call a friend over and it took almost 4 hours to install the Evo-R wing since mine didnt come with templates or hardware or anything.

All in all it came out really good, he even did some special touches i wasnt expecting. He definitely went above and beyond with it.

No fancy pictures yet, since i rolled out in the middle of the night. But those will hopefully come either tonight or this weekend.

Track day this weekend aswell, so nothing like showing up with a super eye grabbing car to strut what i kinda got

Now for the pictures!!