View Single Post
Old 05-09-2018, 01:06 AM   #570 (permalink)
Elmo370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 nissan 370z Sp M6
Elmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidus View Post
This is how I popped my motor. When I reinstalled I basically controlled the slack from where the line tees over the transmission. I have enough distance but I also used lava tube heat shielding but it does more to soothe my hurt feelings than anything. Up front from the engine bay its sleeved for about 3 ft. Sounds simple enough but following the install instructions to a tee saves some headaches. I found out 1 burned granny harness and one popped motor into the club. I like to call those "Stupid taxes". They're expensive but you won't pay twice. ( unless you're in the "Real stupid" bracket.
Anyone that has filter melting this is the man to talk to you about fixes and where to buy them.
Elmo370z is offline   Reply With Quote