View Single Post
Old 05-08-2018, 05:41 PM   #11 (permalink)
OptionZero
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 370Z Nismo 6MT
OptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgwtfreally View Post
I agree 100% ive seen Zs that look like garbage its disappointing to me, thats ehy I want to be careful, and see ehst other people have done, so I can get some ideas I love my pearl white so much, I was thibking of getting decals on tge doors 370z i saw it before looks good he also had his mirror housing blacked out and his top hood and spoiler, i like it but still just dont know what I wanna do. thats why I wanted to get feedback on others and what they have donr and started out.
decals and **** on a stock car will go over real well

my advice
don't buy a damn thing until you have a plan

step 1 is figuring out what your budget is

step 2 is figuring how far you're willing to go mod wise

step 3 is slapping yourself and REALLY thinking about how much money/effort you wanna go

step 4 is going to some meets or events and talking to other owners, not just Z's,

step 5 is digging through endless threads to see whats been done and what you like

step 6 is picking a style you want. there's many out there. simple factory mod style to full on time attack race car to american drag racer to hellaflush stance.

whichever style you pick stick to it and dont half *** it

oh yeah i forgot

step 0: ask yourself what you are gonna do with the car. If your car is a daily driver, then stripping it down like a race car is probably a stupid thing to do. if it's a weekend car only, then perhaps you can start chopping fenders and running negative offsets and bags with a chassis mount

Last edited by OptionZero; 05-08-2018 at 05:45 PM.
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote