View Single Post
Old 05-08-2018, 11:58 AM   #15 (permalink)
Nithmo
Base Member

Drives: 16 370Z Nismo 6MT
Nithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not sure what part you don't understand in that I do not have the discretionary funds to drop 1500 bucks on front upper control arms- especially after purchasing others already. I'm too far in to go back to stock, or to go down a different route. It's not even an option yet you keep ramming it down my throat.

All I'm asking for is help with my current situation. If you can't do so, then thanks.

Edit: and by looking at the SPL FUCA, I don't see any additional adjustments besides for the bushings moving in and out. Just like the Z1 arms. Though if anything, they're easier to adjust. I'd rather pay another hour of labor and save $1000, then throw away what I already have and buy brand new SPL FUCAs.

Last edited by Nithmo; 05-08-2018 at 12:05 PM.
Nithmo is offline   Reply With Quote