View Single Post
Old 05-08-2018, 08:26 AM   #6 (permalink)
Asus_
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2011 370z T/S
Asus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 40 to 332 View Post
I'm also no lawyer ... but Paragraph 3 does state the "transmission housing ... and all internal lubricated parts". Certainly the stock CSC is located within the transmission housing and it could qualify as being "lubricated" in the sense that the throw-out bearing slides back and forth on the main drive gear as the clutch is disengaged and engaged and there needs to be some lubrication to facilitate the back and forth movement ... but again, I'm no lawyer.
I was thinking that, and not to mention, correct me if im wrong but if i remember correctly in some CSC threads that the o-shaped seal was the culprit on the CSC which caused it to leak, if so than at the end of the paragraph on section 3 in my Warranty it says Seals and Gaskets are covered.
Asus_ is offline   Reply With Quote