View Single Post
Old 05-08-2018, 04:47 AM   #10 (permalink)
johnnydrama
Track Member

Drives: Nismo & FPace SVR
johnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to johnnydrama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicksilvers View Post
I have had dealings with TWM Performance they are reputable and have great customer service and should still be in business. I am surprised you were never were contacted by them. Trying to get in contact with anyone by email or online is one of the worst forms of communication you should try to call them and see if they contact you before you go any further. Either way if TWM Performance did go out of business you lost whatever funds you sent them.
No offense but I feel every point you tried to make in your post is inaccurate. About communicating, I state very clearly in my OP that I have tried calling and it goes straight to voicemail. Verified by another member who states he tried calling them and it went straight to voicemail as well.

About losing my funds I sent them, I also state I paid through PayPal. I have already filed a claim against TWM and if they don’t respond in 1-2 weeks I will receive a full refund on my credit card.

I can’t say for sure but it appears you are blindly defending a poorly run business, if it even is a business anymore. I have not bashed TWM in anyway on here. Was simply asking others if they knew what was going on with them.

You should be a little more diligent before posting IMO. It was as if you didn’t read any of the post that already been made.
johnnydrama is offline   Reply With Quote