View Single Post
Old 05-07-2018, 08:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
Asus_
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2011 370z T/S
Asus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Will third-party warranty cover CSC fail?

I've done allot of research thanks to the countless threads/posts on the CSC failure on our cars. Although i'm stressing or not if my warranty will cover it as most people i was reading had Nissan's warranty not a third-party.

Was at a stop light, clutch went to the floor, felt no pressure allot of dead space, and gradually got worse. I parked to the side of the road and saw fluid leaking and a puddle underneath, i check the forum, and pretty sure its the dreaded CSC.

I've attached a picture of my Warranty. I notice it does say Clutch Master Cylinder but not Slave Master

Am i covered? and if not is there anyway i can escalate it, normally in the other threads members would call Nissan customer affairs and had some success but not sure how i can escalate it in my case assuming they don't cover the repair. The car is currently at a Nissan Dealership since it was nearby tow and open at the time. I already don't like how they are trying to handle things... apparently they've never heard of the company providing my warranty and said they will have to find out if they even deal with them.... which is fine but they want to charge me 125/hr rate for diagnostics, BEFORE confirming that they will infact work with the company. I told him that made NO sense, i had to argue for them to find out if they can work with the company FIRST before attempting to diagnose the problem.. I am really hoping its all covered so i don't have to deal with this bs
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WARRANTY.JPG (778.1 KB, 21 views)

Last edited by Asus_; 05-07-2018 at 08:50 PM.
Asus_ is offline   Reply With Quote