View Single Post
Old 05-07-2018, 08:14 PM   #102 (permalink)
phunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370
phunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RN SHARK View Post
I’ll be honest and say it was a little tricky doing the pump hat and RRP at the same time, as you have to mix and match directions. I had the most trouble with the electrical connections mainly because I have zero experience in crimping and some wires seem much too small for the supplied connectors. I can say that Charles was very helpful during the process and I probably annoyed him with my stupid questions via email, but he always responded. After all was said and done, I’ve had zero problems and it has worked flawlessly since initial installation. I originally just bought the RRP, but realized my top hat was broken when I took it out, so I had to wait on that billet part. But if you have all the parts, you can do it in a weekend. Good luck!
I now include smaller terminals for easier crimping Just got a spool of them a month or two back.