View Single Post
Old 05-04-2018, 06:14 PM   #39 (permalink)
Joe@DewlaDez
Base Member

Drives: 90 300zx TT
Joe@DewlaDez is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BboyZ View Post
not trying to start anything, but been following this thread since it started.
Dyno still did not get posted, as you stated you working on it.
Now V2 is being work on, what is the change?
Z1 has never supplied me with the Dyno sheets. They said they were considering to make a YouTube video on the part with a full analysis. That is why I have not been pushing to get it from them.

Which is why I said, if you want more specific information, to call them and ask for it until the other dealers start posting their findings.

The reason for the V2 is due to fitment issues with the tow hook on the 09-11 models. All 3 cars we had for prototyping parts were 2012+ cars. I checked Nissan to make sure they had no secondary part numbers for the crash bars while in development. They did not have different part numbers, but the crash bars did in fact change. On the early models they have the "half moon" shaped tow hook, where as the later models just have the rectangular billet design. (We made corrections for these issues)

We also added a horn relocation kit to accommodate different long tube intake kits/filters.

Made adjustments to fit the Setrab 34 oil coolers W/ aftermarket radiators.

CZP, DYNOSTY and Specialty Z received the V2 this week. CZP could not test the the first one we had sent them due to clearance issues with other aftermarket parts (that we have now addressed).

I wanted to get you guys true unbiased 3rd party results and we are working as fast as we can to get them to you. You have to remember that some of this is out of my hands. These 3rd party vendors also have businesses to run and they are not just going to drop everything because I sent them a part to test.

I should have more info over the next few weeks. You will start seeing the dealers post up their findings as well.

I appreciate your patience as we work out the bugs.

We have been focused on making sure these install with ease and fit properly on your vehicles.

If you want more information in general call me anytime. For the time being if you want dyno information, call Z1 MOTORSPORTS.

Thanks!
Joe@DewlaDez is offline   Reply With Quote